It started from a madness and it should stay that way – a beautiful madness on the bank of the Nistru river in the Pohrebea village. We have nature, Nistru, vegetarian food, music, relaxation, art, friends. What more could you wish for in August in Moldova? Every year we hope Hodina will gather more and more Moldovans returning home and tourists coming to discover Moldova.
Why you should visit Moldova during HODINA FEST?
- This year’s camping at HODINA FEST 2023 opens on 26 August. Grab your tent and come to relax on the banks of the Dniester. There you will have good music, shooting stars and memories to remember for a lifetime.
- Vegetarian and pescatarian cuisine with local products
- Crafts fair – the place to find the perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones
- Live music – bands and performers from both Moldova and Ukraine will make our relaxed atmosphere (de hodinit)
- Kayaking and Paddleboarding /SUP on Nistru river
Starting at 10:00 in the morning, the kayaks will start on the Nistru once every hour. Book your boat in advance to enjoy sun, vacation and relax
- Activities and workshops for all interests for kids and adults: birdwatching, painting on ceramic plate, wooden toy crafting, pilates, yoga, zumba, floral decorations for hair and many others.
- Discover Pohrebea village – a small village on the left bank of the Nistru with big aspirations. The village of less than 700 people has become a real tourist attraction in recent years, located just 37 km from Chisinau.
- Sparkling wine, cider and chocolate tastings
- Kids and pets friendly
- One more reason to wear your beloved yellow dress, shirt, skirt or trousers
Let’s go to the well-deserved Hodina (relaxation)!
Come on August 26, with your friends and tent, or on August 27 to spend a day of hodina on the banks of the Nistru.